- Alejandro N.OMCE Inc , Houston
- Arian C.Rock Star Construction ,Houston
- Bidder is the #1 Company helping Latinos with work around San Diego and gives you the opportunity to work , simple. You can be your own boss and work anytime you want, and gives so much work that you can provide for your family with not a struggle. The best app in the construction Industry, recommend it to all workers in the USA.Johnny H.San Diego
- Hola a todos! Llevo 3 años trabajando con Bidder han sido de mucha ayuda para mí, han ayudado a conseguir muchísimos clientes y han hecho que mis ingresos incrementaron y he podido mantenerme trabajando sin descanso. La app es simple y confiable y un ejemplo de que los Latinos tenemos mucho que dar y podemos salir adelante.Jorge D.San Francisco , CA
- Octaviano C.Excavation Masters, Dallas Ft. Worth
- Yaniel L.Tampa
TC Top Picks: Bidder
TC Video5:50 pm CST • November 1, 2019
Bidder is a marketplace connecting Latino construction workers to the construction industry.
The TC Top Picks program showcases outstanding early-stage startups across these categories: AI/Machine Learning, Biotech/Healthtech, Blockchain, Fintech, Mobility, Privacy/Security, Retail/E-commerce, Robotics/IoT/Hardware, SaaS and Social Impact & Education.
Read the article HERE
80% LABOR SHORTAGE
Is what the U.S. Construction Industry is currently facing.
BIDDER IS THE MISSING LINK IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
— Why Bidder?
Bidder provides a "tailor made tool" for the Latino Construction Pro to easily connect and provide estimates to Construction Client through a mobile application. But far from just being a mobile app, Bidder is providing integration and empowering a underserved sector while at the same time bringing back efficiency to an Industry that desperately needs it.
— AND START WORKING NOW!
Using Bidder to offer, manage and pay gives you peace of mind with our project success guarantee. If you are not happy with the work, we’ve got you covered.
Bidder is on the mission to become the "Go-To App for the Construction Industry". By empowering the Latino Workforce we are on our way to bring back efficiency to the Construction Industry.